"for love to come to you, it must come through you..."

Friday, October 14, 2011

Taking time away from life to live...

Life is hard..I know it is suppose to be...but still taking a few days away from it is WONDERFUL! 






Last week, taking a few days away at the coast, I saw God in His creation in my very favorite environment.  Where the sand meets the sea and the waves hit the coast and they all come together with the sky beyond.  I can sit for hours and just watch the beauty of God's Creation.  I take books, but they go unread.  Thought I might write, but I didn't. Just the Glory of God in the company of family and friends is about as good as I think it gets this side of Heaven. 

Even though I am comforted by the fact that this life is only a road leading to the next Life...when things are tough I simply remember that the next Life will be beyond my wildest expectations.  When I take time away from living life and truly look at the beauty of God's world...the part He created, not man's creation...I get a tiny glimpse of the image of Heaven.  That song "How Beautiful Heaven Must Be" are only words we sing...we cannot even begin to understand the real beauty we will see there.  God is Love...how do you even begin to picture Love! Live for it, work for it, always know it is within your grasp through God's grace.  And while you are at it...work on taking someone else along.  The only true happiness and peace in this life comes from walking straight towards the Next Life!
Roberta
10/14/11

No comments:

Post a Comment